HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE…
We are closely following the guidelines set by the CDC for businesses permitted to be open. You can anticipate the following changes to be made upon your return to class:
- We will be requiring PRE-REGISTRATION for all classes. NO WALK-INS. We anticipate that people will be wait-listed for classes. For this reason, there will be a cancellation policy.
- Cancelling will be required 3 hours in advance so that those on the wait-list can be contacted. We will be enforcing a no-show fee ($15) only until we can practice more freely.
- After signing-in online, you will verbally check-in with the front desk when you arrive. This will ensure that we get a proper headcount.
- Everyone will be asked to sign a new waiver pertaining to COVID-19.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum and lock everything else in your car. As always, no phones are permitted in the studio during practice and we as that all smart watches are on do-not-disturb (on call medical professionals are exempt from this policy).
- There will be mat markers to indicate safe places to put your mat and maintain social distance. No exceptions.
- There will be no mat rentals or communal props until further notice. We recommend bringing your blocks, bolsters, blankets and leaving them in the car. Once you know what your instructor is using, only bring in what you need.
- We will be taking measures to clean after each class. The floors will be sanitized along with other precautions so that you can feel safe practicing with us.
- Continue to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when soap and water aren’t available.
- No hands-on adjustments or essential oils will be provided by our instructors at this time. You are free to bring your own oils for personal use.