Training is set up on individual case-by-case basis. We go at your pace to accommodate your schedule. Please contact the studio for details.
This 300-hour training is for instructors who have already earned 200 hours through a Yoga Alliance-approved school and would like to achieve RYT 500. Also a Yoga Alliance-approved curriculum, our 300-hour training covers adjustments, alignment, anatomy and Sanskrit vocabulary for more advanced postures and sequencing. This training focuses more deeply on the philosophy of the practice with more in-depth reading and essays.
Techniques, Training & Practice
- Advancing your Asana: In-depth look at intermediate/advanced poses
- Creative Sequencing
- Teaching Pranayama and Meditation
- Adjustments and Enhancements: Best practices for using touch with intermediate/advanced students
- Effectively Managing Classroom Challenges
- How to Teach a Yoga Workshop
Anatomy & Physiology
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology: deepening the understanding of the human body
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- Key Philosophical Concepts of Yoga
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy Text Study to include Sutras
- In-Depth Look at the Yamas & Niyamas
- Hathta Yoga Pradipika
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Teaching Practicum: Focused feedback to refine teaching skills
- Mentorship: Informal mentorship throughout the program
- Observations: Attend/Assist yoga classes with lead trainer
- Practicum: Research, Develop, and Present a Specialty Workshop
Cost of program is $3500.00 and payment plans are available. Weekly classes are required throughout the program as well as outside classroom studies.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.