Our next advanced 300 hour teacher training begins on January 17th, 2020.
This 300-hour training is for instructors who have already earned 200 hours through a Yoga Alliance-approved school and would like to achieve RYT 500. Also a Yoga Alliance-approved curriculum, our 300-hour training covers adjustments, alignment, anatomy and Sanskrit vocabulary for more advanced postures and sequencing. This training focuses more deeply on the philosophy of the practice with more in-depth reading and essays.
Techniques, Training & Practice
- Advancing your Asana: In-depth look at intermediate/advanced poses
- Creative Sequencing
- Teaching Pranayama and Meditation
- Adjustments and Enhancements: Best practices for using touch with intermediate/advanced students
- Effectively Managing Classroom Challenges
- How to Teach a Yoga Workshop
Anatomy & Physiology
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology: deepening the understanding of the human body
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- Key Philosophical Concepts of Yoga
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy Text Study to include Sutras
- In-Depth Look at the Yamas & Niyamas
- Hathta Yoga Pradipika
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Teaching Practicum: Focused feedback to refine teaching skills
- Mentorship: Informal mentorship throughout the program
- Observations: Attend/Assist yoga classes with lead trainer
- Practicum: Research, Develop, and Present a Specialty Workshop
Classes meet the 3rd week of every month beginning January 16 for a total of 14 months. We will meet Friday evening from 5:30-9:30 PM and then Saturday from 7:30-5:00 with a lunch break. We are off on Sundays.
Cost of program is $2900.00 if paid in full and payment plans are available upon agreement. Weekly classes are required throughout the program as well as outside classroom studies. There is a $400 non-refundable deposit that goes towards tuition.
For more information please email Christa email@example.com.