Why Private Yoga Instruction?
While yoga classes are an effective way of learning and practicing, we believe that there are times when a student needs can best be served in a one-on-one relationship with a teacher. We focus on special interests such as specific physical areas, certain asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), and relaxation or meditation practice to develop a greater understanding of yoga. Private yoga allows time to assist in adjustments, understanding injuries and taking time to use restorative props. Each private session is entirely tailored to the individual needs of the student. The instructor works with you to create a practice suitable for where you are now.
Benefits of Private Instruction
- Deepening your understanding of the practice itself
- Healing from an injury
- Overcoming health issues
- Using your practice in a therapeutic way
- Working on your practice in a private space with one-on-one attention
- Taking one or two sessions as an introduction to Yoga
- Tailoring your practice to your specific sport
- Focusing on meditation
Cost: $75.00 an hour
Semi-privates are offered for an additional $15.00 per person.
Packages can be arranged for multiple sessions.
Call 260-446-1663 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.