At Simply Yoga, our mission is to provide a serene, safe and welcoming space where students can develop their very own personal yoga journey of self transformation. When we opened the studio in 2012, we created a non-intimidating and non-competitive environment where people could go to find peace and unity. Yoga isn’t about the ego, finding the perfect pose or what cute outfit one wears to class. It is practicing all limbs of yoga and that’s what we bring to our classes. Our teachers teach traditional Yoga. The majority of our teachers have gone through advanced training studying over 500 hours of Yoga and are encouraged to bring their own teaching style and voice, allowing for a unique yoga experience every time.
We believe consistent yoga practice will leave students feeling rejuvenated and inspired, ultimately creating a calm and peaceful mind, an open and compassionate heart, and a strong feeling of self acceptance. Through our own individual growth and with a strong sense of community, we open our hearts to the beauty that can be found in every day.
We are open for business in-studio or on-line
- Everyone is asked to sign up at least one hour prior to class. If your class is cancelled for any reason, you will be notified in an email and not charged.
- We are requiring masks upon entering and leaving the studio but may take them off on your mat during the practice.
- We are spacing mats 6 feet apart and limited the number of students.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use throughout the studio
- We are no longer offering props and mats for community use.